• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Faramir

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Haha
Reactions: deepstrasz
Faramir model based on the assasin model. This model is not created by just copying parts from Faramir pictures over and over. I have worked alot on this. I have copied some small parts from a Faramir picture but just mouth, nose and eyes and a little from the clothes but rest is drawed by myself and I removed the elvish ears to make him look more humanity. The sword is not in the model but you can add it as special effect in game.

Keywords:
LOTR Lord of the Rings Ring Faramir Ranger Model Assasin Melee Scout Archer Sneak Dagger Sword
Contents

Faramir (Model)

Faramir (Model)

Reviews
16:28, 4th Oct 2009 shamanyouranus: Terrible skin (from what I can see in the preview, since the texture isn't included D:), and not enough changes to the mesh to be approved. Please, put more effort into your models.

M

16:28, 4th Oct 2009
shamanyouranus: Terrible skin (from what I can see in the preview, since the texture isn't included D:), and not enough changes to the mesh to be approved. Please, put more effort into your models.

Level 5
bttt.png

Behold the model in magos model editor !
Files included:
Assasin.mdx
Assasin_Portrait.mdx

The texture was nothing. (i would say gray and ugly, but its nothing since you didnt even include it in the submission)

Its always fun to point these things out, though..

Level 28
Why do I see an exact copy of the Night Elf Assassin (female) when I open this?
If there is a skin involved somewhere in the world I still think that the Assassin is bad model to edit if you want to make Faramir.
When I saw the preview I clicked the link just to say "lolwhut" but after seeing the model in magos I think I'll skip that part.

EDIT: Not exact copy sorry. I noticed the ears are gone.

Level 5
EDIT: Not exact copy sorry. I noticed the ears are gone.
The ears are flattened, but are still there, only at the assasin feet.

I have tried to upload the texture but it just says it doesn't match. :/
then why did you even upload this if you are not going to include the texture?

Also, if the skin is the only thing to add, its obvious is not going to be aproved. Skin changes only are not allowed in the model section. If you made a skin, post it in the skin section. Still, judging from your screenshot, is not going to be arpoved there either.