• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FallenOneImp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Soooooooooooooo. Long time ago i uploaded fallen one imp model. But it was horrible. Now iam returning with new version of fallen one imp. Its better, smaller (filesize) and have better textures and equipment. Soon i will release new version of other fallen ones (first will be shaman - this guy will be cool) . See you on the other models ...And i thinked about new models to Diablo 3 - W3...But iam not sure :) See you soon. Give credit if you use.

Your Sellenius von Hellman

Updated- added black hair liek from concept art. Updated strange animation part. And now head changed, the old one was horrible. This might be better.

Keywords:
Diablo, Fallen one, Imp , Soldier, Grunt
Contents

FallenOneImp (Model)

Reviews
18:02, 2nd Sep 2009 Pyritie: The unwrap on this one is worse than the others, especially on its shoulders, back, and butt. His right shoulder also a bit sticking out during most of the anims - you can easily see it in the stand anim, for example...

M

18:02, 2nd Sep 2009
Pyritie: The unwrap on this one is worse than the others, especially on its shoulders, back, and butt. His right shoulder also a bit sticking out during most of the anims - you can easily see it in the stand anim, for example.

Changes are not met. Rejected.

Level 26
1/5 for me as it is right now.
The reason is mainly:
1. the custom texture. It is only a bunch of CnP of ingame textures. Use those properly or make a real custom texture
2. the mesh: arms and legs seem fine, but: the head is too big and the chest is just too messy. /picture with yellow circles for the areas that have to be improved)
3. the unwrap:mainly the back has to be improved, but the rest could also need some more attention
4. oh and you should change the internal name of your model to something else( in War3ModelEditor under: Edit-->Model Properties

Attachments

• mesh.JPG
    mesh.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 413
Level 16
1. Make the shield bigger. That lil thing cant defend nothing.
2. add some more polies to his back, the wrapp there is horrible.
3. Work more on the unwrapp, its looking good, but can be better.
4. Remove duplicated materials and textures.
5. Change the anim name "Stand - 1" for "Stand - 1 Portrait" so, only that anim will appear in the portrait.
6. Watch out with those Geoset Anims, you have too much there and those can cause problems is are not used properly.

Level 14
ok i had a look on the updated version:
the unwrap isnt really good yet, could be improved a lot.
also you have one vertice that isnt attached to any bone and floats around weirdly in animations. its at lower tip of the loincloth. check in magos.