• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallen Unicorn

Fallen Unicorn

Made by: Dan van Ohllus (aka Kuhneghetz)

Character description:
Once was a magical creature who wanders in hidden forests until the Fallen Baroness corrupted it to an undead beast for a need of a steed.

Model & texture facts:
Mesh & animations based on the Chaos Warlord model.
Custom Decay animations added.
Texture is mostly done by scratch except for some team colors and the part on the horse's behind, which is a minor recolor.

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR MAP!!!

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Texture path:
FallenBaroness.blp

Enjoy! ;)

You can download the Fallen Baroness models here:
Fallen Baroness (mounted version)
Fallen Baroness (unmounted version)

Keywords:
fallen, unicorn, baroness, horse, steed, beast, undead, monster, zombie, nightmare
Contents

Fallen Unicorn (Model)

Reviews
16:36, 2nd Jul 2009 shamanyouranus: Looks great and works ingame.

M

16:36, 2nd Jul 2009
shamanyouranus: Looks great and works ingame.

Level 1
I think it would be cool if you also made an undead footman of some sort and then make another one with the footman on top of the unicorn, this way people could implement this into their games better.

Level 4
something about it says ''awsome'' and another part says ''was this really a unicorn?''

i think it might be the player's color - looks to much like armor and i thought unicorns were wild

but it still is awsome