• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallen Seraph Hood

Fallen Seraph Hood

The headwear of a fallen angel/seraph. Comes with a complete set of eye-lights for complete creepyness. Don't ask how I got it.
194769-albums6719-picture93528.png

v1.0 [5.1.2015] - Uploaded

Please do not edit or post any of my models on other sites without my permission! You are however free to resize and rotate the models in order to fit them to your units.
Enjoy and give me credits for my work!

Keywords:
Angel, Seraph, Godly, Fallen, Dark, Demon, Satan, Evil, Devil, Horns, Horned, Creepy, Bad, Hood, Helm, Helmet, Cowl, Cape, Armor
Contents

Fallen Seraph Hood (Model)

Reviews
12:46, 1st Mar 2015 MiniMage: Evil hat is evil. Seriously, your models retain about the same level of quality as time passes, they just loose chunks of size. It's so tiny but so neat. ;D

M

12:46, 1st Mar 2015
MiniMage: Evil hat is evil. Seriously, your models retain about the same level of quality as time passes, they just loose chunks of size. It's so tiny but so neat. ;D

I'm not sure why I find the hood amusing. It's awesome, yet also amusing.
I just imagine what a peasant would look like with those evil eyes. ;D
Well that would be hilarious xD
BUT... the model is only optimized for the villager model, otherwise I'm 99.99% sure there will be clipping issues. Thanks for the comment :)

Level 21
One can never play too many games.

This friggin awesome hood needs a full armor set,I may not be in a tribe,but I have spoken. Does that count?