1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Simple Hood

Submitted by imforfun
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
after making a simple cape i got inspired to make a nice matching Hood!, once more you do not have to give credit although it will be appreciated. : )

Oh and yes both the Cape and Hood are team colored!

Keywords:
Hood, Simple, Useful, Hat, Jaina, Revenant.
Contents

Simple Hood (Model)

Reviews
[img] [img] Misha [img] 13th Jul 2013 Moderator's Review: wrap that big triangle on the bottom of the hood to match with the rest, currently it doesn't EDIT: un-deleted :P keep in mind to update your 'needs fix' stuff in the future :)...
  1. [​IMG] [​IMG] Misha [​IMG] 13th Jul 2013
    Moderator's Review:

wrap that big triangle on the bottom of the hood to match with the rest, currently it doesn't

EDIT: un-deleted :p keep in mind to update your 'needs fix' stuff in the future :)

cool set of hood and cape, approved

2. stefan_96x

stefan_96x

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like the hood, it's well done but I have a problem with the file size. Can you try to lower it a little? And do so for the cape as well? That would be of great help to me.

3. imforfun

imforfun

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    ok

since these are some of my first good uploads i am unsure how but i can try and also if anyone want's to edit these they can : )

(just removed unused textures, geosets and bones from the hood which took its file size from 138KB to 9.67KB, moving on to the cape now!)

(cape done, 101KB to 26.5KB)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  4. Kenshein

Kenshein

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Like your model there one thing i don't like the file name jaina maybe you shuld rename this
    model

5. eubz

eubz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You can actually find in-game textures for this.

6. imforfun

imforfun

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    I have looked into both and now the model names are fixed and the hood uses in game Textures (and looks better if you ask me)!

(all comments are welcome, good learning for me)

7. galactcus

galactcus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    so could you do the many collors version?
    so we can mix red hood with green cape without need of change collor of the unit
    please ^^

8. imforfun

imforfun

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    hehe

ACTUALLY, i already have had it done but i am waiting to upload until these are to an acceptable point (if these are not, the color versions won't be).

i have made both hoods and capes in the colors Red, Blue, Green and purple and the best part is all eight models use the same texture! : )

(I am also soon to finish another model that will help you see!)

9. galactcus

galactcus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    great to hear that...
    but anyway if it is not accepted please send it to me... i will use that on my map *--*
    hehe
    thanks for the share :D

10. Jesus from Ukraine

Jesus from Ukraine

Resources:
    Resources:
    Too simple and too big size for attach like this. But it's usefull any way. 4/5

11. imforfun

imforfun

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    .....5 KB is too big for a hood o_O everything else is around 5 KB, although i do know the cape has a little bit big of a file size, i was just having problems removing geosets and textures without getting errors in-game, but i might re-look into making its file size smaller.

12. Kenshein

Kenshein

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I like it 5/5

13. jameschoe09

jameschoe09

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm sorry, I am a total noob here, could anyone tell me how I can apply that hood model to another unit model? I tried reading all different kinds of tutorials and downloading tools, but it just doesn't seem to work at all. I don't even know what I am doing....

Any help? :'(

14. Master Pels

Master Pels

Resources:
    Resources:
    How to attach this hood?