• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple Hood

after making a simple cape i got inspired to make a nice matching Hood!, once more you do not have to give credit although it will be appreciated. : )

Oh and yes both the Cape and Hood are team colored!

Keywords:
Hood, Simple, Useful, Hat, Jaina, Revenant.
Contents

Simple Hood (Model)

Reviews
Misha 13th Jul 2013 Moderator's Review: wrap that big triangle on the bottom of the hood to match with the rest, currently it doesn't EDIT: un-deleted :P keep in mind to update your 'needs fix' stuff in the future :) cool set of hood...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
13th Jul 2013
Moderator's Review: wrap that big triangle on the bottom of the hood to match with the rest, currently it doesn't

EDIT: un-deleted :p keep in mind to update your 'needs fix' stuff in the future :)

cool set of hood and cape, approved

Level 2
I like the hood, it's well done but I have a problem with the file size. Can you try to lower it a little? And do so for the cape as well? That would be of great help to me.

Level 14
ok

since these are some of my first good uploads i am unsure how but i can try and also if anyone want's to edit these they can : )

(just removed unused textures, geosets and bones from the hood which took its file size from 138KB to 9.67KB, moving on to the cape now!)

(cape done, 101KB to 26.5KB)

Last edited:
Level 14
hehe

ACTUALLY, i already have had it done but i am waiting to upload until these are to an acceptable point (if these are not, the color versions won't be).

i have made both hoods and capes in the colors Red, Blue, Green and purple and the best part is all eight models use the same texture! : )

(I am also soon to finish another model that will help you see!)

Level 2
I'm sorry, I am a total noob here, could anyone tell me how I can apply that hood model to another unit model? I tried reading all different kinds of tutorials and downloading tools, but it just doesn't seem to work at all. I don't even know what I am doing....

Any help? :'(