• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hooded Soldiers

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Some models someone asked for, but never answered for.
I made a footman, archer and pikeman, so if anyone find some use, feel free to use them.

Needing Remodeled Captain Model to be a Footman and Archer

captura02-jpg.396511

Footman
capturaf-jpg.396513

Archer
capturaa-jpg.396512

Pikeman
capturap-jpg.396514
Contents

Hooded Archer (Model)

Hooded Pikeman (Model)

Hooded Soldiers (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
While this an interesting idea there are a lot of issue (like this: =https://www.hiveworkshop.com/data/ratory-downloadables/cec4867ea7d384dd151552bc41efb08c-1647276618-600/TheCaptain2.blp"]Sanity Test ) as well as general mesh issues and lots of...
Level 17
Be careful with the normals of this model.
I check every normal before exporting, probably it's the blend layer at some material.
Are you trying to create the Hundred Year War, War of the Roses, or the Crusades? Because those actually look sweet!!
Fabulous job with the design! Keep it up!
Edit: Also, add TC to those capes, and do create more soldiers, whose armor appear human-like and creepy.
i didint add team color because the guy who asked for them wanted it white, yeah i know they look awful ingame probably, anyway that's what he asked for.

Level 16
Looks pretty cool!

Maybe you should use Archer bow and not Ranger bow, because it looks way too big.

Level 4
Nice crusader models. Though in real life they would be a little less armored in the High Middle Ages I still think these are very nice and could be used for the later Crusades. Keep up the good work.