• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Falbe 2 "Rise of the tatterd spire" RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
reputation_higherpos.gif
reputation_higherpos.gif
Fable 2 "Rise of the tatterd spire"
reputation_higherpos.gif
reputation_higherpos.gif

Heros
[1] Male-hero
[2] Female-Hero

Skills: Strength, Skill and Will

Strength:
[1] All skills in game

Skill:
[1] All skills in game

Will:
[1] All skills in game

Story in game.
You start of as a little boy and you need 5 gold coins just like in normal game play in "X_BoX360" the camera well be made so it is just like in the normal game.

You wont need to walk forever if you walk some where there will be a message that comes up that says "Example ("Temple of shadow saved")
That will mean you can press the [T] Icon for travel and and go where you want to in a second ;D

Fable 2 "Rise of the tatterd spire"Comeing soon to the Hive Work Shop.

People helping:
[1] Paladin "Icons"
[2] anarchianbedlam "Modeling
[3] Element of Water "Triggering"
[2] ... We still need more people ...

The following people needed:
[-] Icon makers
[-] Good terrainers.
[-] GUI and JASS coder and cheaker.
[-] Modeler.
[-] Script "Good speller"
[-] Cinimatic man.
[-] Loading screen maker.

Last edited:
Level 26
awesome, i would like to join, im not sure how much i can get done right now what with all my other projects. But i loved the game and id love to work on this. If you dont mind my asking, how indepth is this going to be?
will you be able to change your hairstyle or clothes or weapons, how many spells will you be able to use? which storyline will it be? fable 1 or the fable 2 that just came out?

About that golden trail system - I've done a bit of it, it creates a trail atm but it doesn't change when the unit moves. I will maybe work on it a bit more later today. It is currently not MUI or MPI but ask me if you want it MUI or MPI and I will change it.

BTW: I have done it in JASS, but the trigger which runs it is in GUI using just 2 lines of custom script (one to make the golden trail, one to remove the location for the target). You can change it by changing the tempUnit and tempLoc variables - the unit is where the trail originates, and the point is where it ends.

EDIT:
Ooh, i forgot to mention: This is vJass - I guess I just do everything in vJass now - but I'll convert it to normal JASS if you want me to...

Attachments

• Golden Trail System.w3x
    30.5 KB · Views: 61
Level 18
XD i can tell you i tryd to make Fable the lost chapters its a inpossible job Pure because it costs alot of time until its finished or even up for a open beta. I made systems like Evil and good for the hero or applause when you complete a task on a different way like doing it naked with no armor. Also i know Fable II and making the dog able to do tricks reqruires one hell of a modeler who creates more than 15 animations for that dog to do. I know how to make the dog able to do tricks and let hime be able to do the animation but prolly WarcraftIII cant handle so many different animations purely because WarcraftIII does not know it. Anyway maybe you guys find out how to do stuff like that Goodluck with it

Level 11
i_brg_doom u still got ur coding from that unfinished fable game? if u do maybe you should pair up with Gamervidsman2000... anyway Gvm, if you need ppl to still help out i could see what i could do.. pm me.. i wana see this game done so i can play it. lol

Level 18
Im sorry i dont i asked my mate and he doesnt has it anymore either. btw if this project is even still active. Than you should make castle fairfax. Thats going to be a hell of a job i tell you. +all the buildings in the game most be Buy able. And you need furnitere for homes. (thats a easy job just download models on hive) buy a item like in the normal warcraft mellee game you make a shop your hero can buy the tower item and select where he wants to build it. Do the same with the building system. Anyway if this project is still active i wish you much luck with it

Level 11
i think the basic buying of houses would be easy to write but the only problem that would really be a bitch i think would be teleporting from place to place and the orb system

Level 11
oh yea. unless your just gona use a simple trigger although i would think u would need a trigger to teleport between maps cause then that would give the full feeling. If this guy doesnt make a fable game I will start to work on it after im done with my current project

Level 18
I dont wana say im the best for a project like this but i would be a damn good person for a project like this i know how to do the exact terrain. i know how to do a couple of systems for the game. And about the items in fable II thats easy. Most favorite part would be the cinematics since thats funny made in fable II. Demon doors are also easy part to make. Chests are also easy to make. I dont see why this would take long time to be made since fable II isnt that big after all (Maybe if you include knotholde island) but i doubt that.

Level 11
OMFG Gamervidsman release fable already i cant wiat to play it lmao that and diablo warctaft 3 are on the top of my to play list.

Status
Not open for further replies.