• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

fags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
One should perhaps direct one's rage towards the channels more appropriate, with, I might add, the correct and suitable level of documentary evidence so as to provide prima facie evidence to support your here rather unclarified wild accusations, good sire.

Level 25
err you got banned for 60 sec for calling people in chat fags, the people who responded (like me) got kicked as a warning, then when you joined the chat you spammed the hell out oh the mod who banned you for 60 sec, and so you deserved to get the one day ban.
now you are spamming by making 3 treads called fags. you may get banned more for this and you had the option to stay in a 60 sec ban only. :p

Level 34
err you got banned for 60 sec for calling people in chat fags, the people who responded (like me) got kicked as a warning, then when you joined the chat you spammed the hell out oh the mod who banned you for 60 sec, and so you deserved to get the one day ban.
now you are spamming by making 3 treads called fags. you may get banned more for this and you had the option to stay in a 60 sec ban only. :p

And they called me immature..

I want my chatspot back.

Status
Not open for further replies.