• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FacelessOne.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
This is a green Faceless. You can use it if you need a hero exe. A monster who lives in the wood's has the ability when near trees to be invisible and.........

Keywords:
Warcraft
Contents

FacelessOne.blp (Texture)

Reviews
11:32, 18th Apr 2009 Hawkwing: Read through the rules and read through the comments. That should basically sum up why this is being rejected.

M

11:32, 18th Apr 2009
Hawkwing: Read through the rules and read through the comments. That should basically sum up why this is being rejected.

Level 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misha View Post
Recolor.
End of story
~Rejected~

~Misha~
yes it is ?=3

i dunno whats wrong with you and why you are doing that often monologues, but i always nearly fall from my chair by laughing :D

the skin ... hmmm its a recolor, imo it doesnt look bad.
i wont talk about the CnP and recolor rules anymore since i've saw that naga cata got aproved :)

i dunno whats wrong with you and why you are doing that often monologues, but i always nearly fall from my chair by laughing :D

the skin ... hmmm its a recolor, imo it doesnt look bad.
i wont talk about the CnP and recolor rules anymore since i've saw that naga cata got aproved :)

The point is.. there is a difference between useful CnP or recolor and non-useful. which is this one =/

Level 9
i wont talk about the CnP and recolor rules anymore

well i dislike it if a CnP skin gets aproved pbut that was a decision from the approvers and i dont wanna offence them, cause they are doing a great job here and wasting alot of thair free time here for US.
i have to thank them for that.

i just wanted to say that iam against futur approves like that.