• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Face of Sylvanas

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I build this map if you download this please credit to me.

Keywords:
Face of Sylvanas
Contents

Face of Sylvanas (Map)

Reviews
17:30, 1st Jul 2013 Orcnet: sonofjay said it
Level 28
Hello, I'm just dropping by to review your map for you.

Sorry to disappoint you but this melee map is really below average at the moment. The terrain layout and design is very lacking and its too obvious that you also lack the inspiration. I would advise that you practice terraining first before you try to make and submit a map. The things that I want you to practice to help you build melee maps are the following

• Making Symmetric terrain - Symmetric terrain is a very important aspect of a melee map, it gives balance for players and it makes exploring your map easier.
  • Designing - There are lots of ways of designing a terrain but what matters is that your terrain must look attractive but yet easy to play with. But for now make sure that your terrain must not look empty and flat. There are many tutorials to help you with that.

After that you also need to make sure that your neutral creeps drops items. You can easily do this by double-clicking a neutral creep and then three tabs will show up

• General
  • Abilities
  • Items Dropped

I want you to play with the Items Dropped tab.

After that you should also think the best placements of neutral buildings, its very bad to put them on the same area together. Also make sure that tavern should not be guarded so players can acquire heroes easily.

Level 9
"If you download this please credit me"
This isn't a model, icon, skin, or a spell.
It's a map. For playing.
Who would credit someone just for playing?