• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Face of Doom 1.7

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This was my first map ever. Now I go back and do some upgrades. This is dungeon map. You have 5 heroes (1 heal, 1 tank. 1 melee dmg, 2 ranged dmg) and you have to kill the last boss.

Good luck :)

Keywords:
Dungeon, 5 heroes, bosses
Contents

Face of Doom 1.7 (Map)

Reviews
09:03, 13th Mar 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
im going to try it

Edit:
ok it realy is a "first map"

improve the terrain and add some new spells for the bosses,
making them bigger would also bee good^^

Last edited:
Level 7
Improve description eh?

To Map Creator - I see you are willing to become a famous map maker and are trying to do things right.

First 1: Always be nice to people, even if there not nice to you.

Second: Always have a good preview map cover

Thirdly: Always have a valid description, if you need description help go here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorial-submission-283/importance-description-127031/#post1117301

Fourthly: Constantly update it and making it better is good, but if you are going to update the map, make sure the update is huge before doing soo. Minor unnecessary changes can annoy people.

Also you should probably get a custom preview image and add it, because showing the mini-map picture makes your map look not as godo as it would if you had a custom preview image. Just an idea.

Hope I helped and can't wait to see this map scale to even bigger heights,
Lag_Reviews

PS: Good luck with the map I'll download it one the description becomes interesting.

Last edited: