1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Lich King has a new champion. The results for the 19th Icon Contest are here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Universe Of Warcraft 1.7

Submitted by BladeMaster3 (TVWK)
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
So fist of all i have special thanks to Arakhorn97 fot the help to made this great map despite that he left some time ago the project (sorry bad english to lazy to use translate LuL)

THE GAME

You can be the Horde the Alliance the Legion and much more....

this is actually on of the most complete Warcraft reprezentative universe with toons of continents and worlds like

The shattered world of Outland

The frozen continent of northerend

The pure lands of Pandaria

And of course the classicals Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms

AND SOON THE DRAENOR FOR THE 1.92

THE GAMEPLAY

This map is more like a Dobrp than a Azeroth wars like but there is still some events like Arthas discovering the Frostmourne and some more but in global is a Risk-Dobrp-Azeroth wars

THE FUTURE

Unfortunately the map is still not translated because yeah i am french and Arakhorn97 too but dont worry i know that Hive dont allow these maps so dont worry i will translate it on the 2.02 after i have finished Draenor so dont worry and after that i will make Zandalar and Kultiras too (better) and for the final version i will make Argus or some bonus and yeah i have upload this map from version 1.3 on a another site not Hive but this is since 2 3 years and i decide to continue the map but Arakhorn97 has left the developement so i will finish it solo :)
Contents

Universe Of Warcraft 1.7 (Map)

Reviews
General Frank
Lacks credits list and the whole map is not in English. You should fix those things.
  1. BladeMaster3 (TVWK)

BladeMaster3 (TVWK)

Resources:
    Resources:
    so what do you think about it :)

2. 09103094

Resources:
    Resources:
    looks like a good start. will reserve voting until more done with it

i like the map! possible to share an unprotected version of the map file that just has terrain?

3. BladeMaster3 (TVWK)

BladeMaster3 (TVWK)

Resources:
    Resources:
    well sure i will see what can i done ;)

4. NightMareGod

NightMareGod

Resources:
    Resources:
    I cant play this map I don't play online only on lan with friends but since every one is on the same side it wont start just pops up and says cant start because every one is on the same side

5. General Frank

General Frank

3D Modeling Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Lacks credits list and the whole map is not in English.
    You should fix those things.

6. BladeMaster3 (TVWK)

BladeMaster3 (TVWK)

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes i know sometimes this problem appear dont worry i will fix it

7. BladeMaster3 (TVWK)

BladeMaster3 (TVWK)

Resources:
    Resources:
    sure on the 2.02 i will translate it