• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Extremely strange Terrain Glitch in WE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
My friend convinced me to stop trying to create a new RPG and just redo/refine the one I had made in the past. I started working on it again today, and everything was working fine until I decided to redo some terrain on the maps in order to change some other things down the road and I came across an EXTREMELY odd glitch when messing with some cliffs I created before using raised/lowered terrain instead of the generic blizzard cliffs.

When trying to change some of the cliffs in the map to make a certain zone in the RPG accessible from another, all the cliffs went from looking nice and cliff-like, to looking like hills. I have no clue what caused this lol.

Attached are 2 screenshots showing the before and after effects of the glitch.

Anyone that might know the cause of this please let me know :) Help is appreciated.

Attachments

• Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 111
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.