• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Expert Triggerer & testers needed to finish off map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey, I need an expert triggerer to finish off my map - Escape from Colditz.

Its a remake of an old classic computer game where prisoners search around castle colditz for items to aid in their escape.

All of my triggers are done in GUI, but i can welcome JAZZ to my map if anyone needs to. Im just having problems with just a few triggers that are really starting to bug me, and i cant get any help in the triggering forum. :sad:

If anyone is up 4 the challenge, pm me or post a reply. Also, anyone that helps I will add to the credits and give +rep, and if enough help was given possibly share joint credit for the creators of the map.

Thanks guys. :infl_thumbs_up:

Lux

Lux

Level 2
Are the problematic triggers in question these?

I guess I could give it a try. I'm not an expert triggerer, but I've got a good understanding of how GUI works and I'm annoyingly persistent. I will be traveling Saturday, but I will probably be capable of accessing an internet connection by Thursday. In the meantime, I'll try to work out your problem.

If it is possible for you to do so, could you please attach the map in question to this post or to a Private Message by tomorrow at the latest? That way I can try and get to work on the triggering as early as possible; it'll give me something to do during the trip.

Let me know.

Lux

Status
Not open for further replies.