• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Request Partner] Trigger Expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I've been working on a Map for a week now. I've sunk a lot of time and effort into it. I think of ideas at work and I make the map at night. I've put roughly 70 hours into Ideas, Research, DLs, and Map Creation. I have yet a lot of work to do and I'm not the best with triggers.

I'm looking for a partner who is a Expert with Triggers and is willing to spend a good amount of time on this project. Maturity :ned: is also needed, I'm 28 on the east coast and I think when 2 people can work on a map in a mature manner things get accomplished faster. Age doesn't matter as I know people who are 15 that act older than 30 (Sadly).

Anyway if you're interested :infl_thumbs_up: in joining a project private message me or email me at :fp: [email protected] I'll explain what type of map it will be. (It's not your popular type of map such as (DotA, TD, or Wars)

Edit: New to these forums I ment to put this into Project Recruitment. I apologize.

Attachments

• 35% Map.jpg
    35% Map.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Entrance to Water.jpg
    Entrance to Water.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Entrance to Fire.jpg
    Entrance to Fire.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Castle.jpg
    Castle.jpg