• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Experienced map-maker to help newbie in his map. (And to be his mentor.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well, I'm in progress of making my first ever official map that I will bother to complete. But, what made me quit in my previous works? Noticing that I don't have a knack for coding, JASS, triggers and stuff. And I didn't bother to ask anyone for help up until now. So I request you, any one of you, to help me in my map.
(Oh and by the way, my map is a TD, but with a promising special aspect, so it won't be disregarded easily.)
Contact me through this thread if you're interested, and maybe we'll discuss through other means.

And another thing, when helping me, please explain what are you doing, how codes work and stuff, I would really like to learn too. So yeah.

Level 3
Yea i remember how hard is was for me to learn so id like to help you get started off and then hopefully you'll have learned enough to finish it on your own (so you get that feeling of completion).

Level 3
Well i have skype (which i think would be the easiest and its free), email.. but that would take forever to send messages back in forth so do you have a skype?

Level 3
Hmm doesnt skype have a chat function? and i dont have an MSN but i guess i could get one if thats what you want?

Well it does, but then again I prefer MSN for some reason.
It's aight, so what's your e-mail, you can PM it to me if you don't want others to see. (like me.)

Level 3
kk ill create a MSN jsut hold on for a couple hours as i have to go to work then ill send you all the information once ive created...

lol sorry for the wait

Status
Not open for further replies.