• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How does the Experience gameplay constants work? I want to have enemies in my map that are kinda spammed at you but a problem is that you gain experience faster the a baalrunning hammerdin bot (diablo 2 reference... it means you get xp fast) so I thought that if I turn down the experience gained on units then this would fix the problem... the next problem is then that you gain absolutly no experience at all from normal units. Is there an effective way to fix this? (Like getting the xp gain for level 1 enemies be low but have a normal rate from there on) And how do I do it?

Help is appreciated.

Level 28
There's a value called "Hero XP Gained - Normal, Table".
That value contains the experience that monsters give per level (the first value in the table is for level 1, the second for level 2 and so on).

If you only want to change the experience drop for level 1 monsters, then you can set the first value to 5 or something (maybe lower, just see what fits).

Status
Not open for further replies.