• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Expanding Upgrades to Computer Allies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
The third Orc map will be the first one where this could potentially be implented. Instead of starting with maxed uprgades or something, AI Players have nothing researched and when you research something, you not only share it with your ally, but also allied computer players of the same race.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12
I suggest that nothing should change with the Normal difficulty. The idea wouldn't be that helpful on Insane though, since the opposing units will probably be upgraded to the max.

Level 12
I can't recall any other map where you have an allied AI player of the same race.

You don't have to, just be more specific. I'd prefer Warsong Clan over allied computer player of the same race anytime.

AI Players have nothing researched and when you research something, you not only share it with your ally, but also allied computer players of the same race.

Why did you use plural here? That's the main reason that got me confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.