• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Evolves 2009 V0.15

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is a map based off of the popular Starcraft Evolves map.

[Victory]
In order to win, you must destroy your opponents Base.

[Defeat]
When your base dies you lose.
Note* It is not possible for any level under evolution 5 to destroy your base

[Evolution]
There are twelve evolution levels, they evolve at:
30, 60, 90, 120, 150, 180, 210, 240, 270, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300

[Terrain Description]
The terrain is meant to be poor, if Linaze does not know that, she has obviously never played Evolves from Starcraft. I for one and anyone else who has played it on Starcraft would know that the terrain is a simple Layout.
--------------------------------------------
[UPDATES]
Fixed the terrain for Linaze.

--------------------------------------------
[Upcoming Updates]

I am adding more Evolutions and units.

If you have any Ideas for the map, please message me, and I will possibly incorporate them into the map, also please give +REP if you downloaded and enjoyed the map.

Keywords:
Evolves, 2009,
Contents

Evolves 2009 V0.15 (Map)

Reviews
20:52, 8th Jul 2009 Linaze: Lacks a proper description, contains memory leaks and the terrain is very poor. 01:40, 9th Jul 2009 Linaze: Description is a bit better (could still use some improvements such as screenshots) but the terrain is still...

M

20:52, 8th Jul 2009
Linaze: Lacks a proper description, contains memory leaks and the terrain is very poor.

01:40, 9th Jul 2009
Linaze: Description is a bit better (could still use some improvements such as screenshots) but the terrain is still bad and the map still contain memory leaks. Do not update this again before this is fixed.