• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

EvilDwarf

Reactions: deepstrasz
This is an old Skin, i had forgot i had it, but here it is. Enjoy! Path: Units\Human\HeroMountainKing\heromountainking.blp

Keywords:
Mountain, King, Undead, Evil, chaos, blood, dark, axe, fighter, warrior, execute, executer
Contents

EvilDwarf (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Rawr, I'm Undead!...RAWR
Level 13
the red have the bad texture, try to set some opacity on it, to make it look like old blood. blood is the main change you would see ingame, so its important to make it look good.. and the face is a recolor, a filter and idk what. you can do better, i know it.

Level 2
the blood looks more like lava cracks to me...and could you make the screenshot so it shows a back view..cuz I wanna see what you did to the skulls on the mk's back.

Level 4
That don't work, I have an Issue, when I put "Units\Human\HeroMountainKing\heromountainking.blp" as path, the skin Ingame isn't changed, all the Mountain King don't work for me wheareas all other skins work. Does someone have an Idea of how can I fix it ?
I really need it, it's so badass !!!

Level 1
That don't work, I have an Issue, when I put "Units\Human\HeroMountainKing\heromountainking.blp" as path, the skin Ingame isn't changed, all the Mountain King don't work for me wheareas all other skins work. Does someone have an Idea of how can I fix it ?
I really need it, it's so badass !!!

I have the same problem that you have. I know exactly what youre talking about. No Hero Mountain King skins work for me, I have tried many different paths and none of them work. Searching for help as well.