• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Evil Dungeon 1.0a

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Another map created for me (Zevidsu) i take note from my first map and now i put all the description english as you say, for now i dont use imported models but in the future version i will give the credits to their owners, this is just the first version and i know it have many things to work, but i hope you enjoy this map and keep playing the future versions, I am new working with the detonators as you will see some detonators are in spanish because is my first language but all the descriptions on the map (Items, Skills, Units, etc...) are written on english.

Keywords:
RPG, Team work, Boss fights.
Contents

Evil Dungeon 1.0a (Map)

Reviews
23:09, 26th Jan 2016 Orcnet: Lacking enough map description, please follow the map submission rules or read useful tutorials regarding it. Then please proceed to Staff Contact for verification.

M

23:09, 26th Jan 2016
Orcnet: Lacking enough map description, please follow the map submission rules or read useful tutorials regarding it. Then please proceed to Staff Contact for verification.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
-Revenants and other undead units sleep at night
-the Summoners are too powerful and only have 3 spells. Two players can easily finish the map with two heroes of this type. However, other two heroes will not fare as well, might not even be able to last until the end
-recipes could use some different text colour
-some heroes could make use of hero glow
-terrain needs more work; at least more doodads
-some artifact variations, maybe
-some doors open without all creatures in a triggering zone being killed
-bosses don't really drop anything
-players have to discover for themselves that abilities are used with "qwerty" hotkeys
-the map has no black mask and the strength of enemies can be seen on the minimap

The map feels rushed. It doesn't seem like effort was put into it but more like made to kill boredom. The idea is not bad though...

Last edited: