• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Toe Tactics v.1.0a

TOE TACTICS
Created by OmNomNom

Map Info
Many great maps have been created by numerous authors with super complex systems and huge loads of items and heroes, with all their blood, hacking, slashing and gore.
They are all very fun to play. But let's forget those great gore killing maps and have a fun time with a children's classic game : Tic-Tac-Toe, or Naughts and Crosses.
It brings back many good childhood memories, not to mention tactics.
Features
As a children game, it doesn't have much features currently. Don't worry, you are pretty much going to have a good time without all the mega-cool features. To "mark", simply attack the wisps.

• 2 Toe Markers; A rifleman and a troll.
  • Sound effects
  • Chicken-voiced soulballs. See for yourself.
  • Lightweight.
Screenshots

208062-albums5075-picture58701.jpg
Changelogs

Uploaded.

Changed the markers' speed to fix bug.

Credits

Thanks to eubz for his map (Straight v.1.1) which inspires me to make this.
Thanks to Blizzard for making the awesome game.
Notes
This map is not protected and does not support AI.

Keywords:
Tic Tac Toe, XO, Tictactoe, Naughts and Crosses, OmNomNom, X and O, Xs And Os, Fun, Children, Games, Bored
Contents

Toe Tactics v.1.0a (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jun/22 23:25:32 Comment: [Approved] An AI would be nice. (It really shouldn't be hard) Resource Moderation - Rules
Level 4
you can hit two at once if you hold down shift and attack two of the toe targets at once

Level 2
this map still has some bugs and can it's quite very short I suggest the game won't end until either player leaves anyway keep up the good work

Level 5
you can hit two at once if you hold down shift and attack two of the toe targets at once
I'm no master shift-queuer, but nevertheless I changed the attack speed of the markers to perhaps fix this.

this map still has some bugs and can it's quite very short I suggest the game won't end until either player leaves anyway keep up the good work
Can you please specify what bug? The game does end when the player leaves.

I'm working on the AI and a new mode.

• AttackWisp
    • Events
      • Unit - A_Wisp Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Attacking unit) Equal to A_Players_Troll
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order A_Players_Troll to Stop
      • Unit - Pause A_Players_Troll
      • Unit - Create 1 Unit_With_Real_Attack for A_Player at A_Players_Trolls_Location facing A_Players_Trolls_Location to A_Wisps_Location) degrees
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack A_Wisp
I know this is full of evil things to a JASSer. But this is the basics on how to stop multi-attacks in your game in psuedo-GUI.

[Generated from the War3 Editor, edited in post to use better names,]