• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tic Tac Toe v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Win by contructing 3 lineed bases.
This map is for 9 players in ffa, so 2 of them shall be slain by other players in order to win (the only way to win in the commented up).

If you are playing with nightelfs, I advice you to get grove guardian as first hero.
Towers are very useful.

This map is unprotected.
Any suggestion or bug send PM.
Map made by T3CHNO.V1KING (Northrend), that is my war3 account.
Contents

Tic Tac Toe v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
ap0: Rejected 03:22, 12th Aug 2008 Septimus: 1 leak trigger.. other then that.. everything seems to be fine. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/778947-post6.html

M

ap0: Rejected

03:22, 12th Aug 2008
Septimus:

1 leak trigger.. other then that.. everything seems to be fine.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/778947-post6.html

Level 14
No, grey has a huge disadvantage. Instead of fighting off 3 enemies he fights off 4 enemies. You can't make melee maps and say where a noob players should go and where a pro player should go, the whole concept is simply wrong.

Plus there are no neutral mobs in the map, you should really work a little more on your map.

Level 2
Then u re saying that all Mauls are wrong concept, lol. This is not mele, but altered melee.

Also, there are 4 players that fights 2 enemies, 4 who fight 3 enemies and finaly grey who fights 4 enemies, but the idea of 4 players attacking to grey is so improbable in a (recommended) ffa that is nearly to imposible.

Let me u say that originaly it was for 2 players and were neutral mobs and shops, but it were against the concept and that primary map was crap. I made it for 9 players so you get experience by killing another player units. It is tought in order to force players to combat in early game as the only way to get experience.

I will work in my map, not for changing the concept but improving it, maybe changing the number of positions and the geometrical disposition (that could save space for mobs and shops).

Level 31
Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus.
If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Map Review
1) Terrain - Bad (2)
2) Ingenuity - Average (3)
3) Minor Error - Average (3)
4) Replay Value - Bad (2)
5) Fun factor/gameplay - Bad (2)
6) Use of imported material - Not Available
7) Single player - Average (3)
8) AI support - Not Available
9) Camera - Not Available
10) Originality - Good (4)
11) File Size - Excellent (5)
12) Balancing - Not Available
13) Packaging - Average (3)
14) Credits - Not Available
15) Storyline - Not Available
16) Theme - Not Available
17) Protection - Excellent (5)
18) Quality - Average (3)
19) Description/Information - Good (4)
20) Hiveworkshop rules & regulation - Excellent (5)

Total Accumulation Point : 44/65 * 100 + (-10) (Review) = 57.69

[+] -
[!] - Make the player starting location random instead of fixing it.
[-] - Leak trigger
[-] - No defeat condition
[-] - Gold resources very less, should set it to at least 20k.

Review : First of all, it would be better if you set the player starting location random. And I fully support what did CMarket said, and it would be better if you leave it to the luck. By setting the starting location random, those who unfortunate would be get middle. Ain't that much better ?

Second, gold resources is very less with 1 gold mine having 12.5k. It would be much better for you to set it to 20k instead.

Third, there is no defeat condition for this map. You should set a defeat condition.

Finally, your ping trigger leak. Fix it.

Another -10 point for this map.

Rating & Miscellaneous information
Score - 58/100
Rating - 3/5
Condition - Good
Status - Approve
Review - 1
Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else.
Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.

185870-albums3216-picture33562.png

Map number 11.

Hello user
As map review member I am helping map moderators to clean THW!
I won't post any kind of review just final mark that will be Rejection in this case!

I checked your map and I find it unacceptable...

Here are the reasons:

1. No longer compatible (Means they are not playable with patch 1.24).
  2. Invalid author name.
  3. Messy, poor or no description (Except for map uploaded between 2004-2006).
  4. Type abuse (Use excessive tag such as melee,maze, mini-games and so on).
  5. Too many bugs that affect the gameplay.
  6. Lots of memory leaks.
  7. Edited map (With/without permission).
  8. Campaign without all the maps included (If there is a missing chapter or map that is in beta stage, it deserves rejection).
  9. Bad Gameplay.

#green = good
#gray = neutral
#red = bad

If you want to know more PM me and I will explain my vote!

Thanks -Kobas-