• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tic-Tac-Toe Remastered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello,

I'm creating a Tic-Tac-Toe map.

This will support 2-12 players playing at once. (1-6 games)

I will also create a tournament option where if there are more than 1 starting games, then it will allow the players to play, then it will take the winners from the games and put them up randomly against each other. Until only 1 is left.

I mainly created this thread to get your feedback, things like;
do you want this?
what terrain would you like?
any other options i should create?
do you want to see screenshots of current terrain?
any ideas on how to do certain things?
would you like to help out in some way?
and anything else

and just things like that, I know there have been other Tic-Tac-Toe maps (2 or 3) but they were 2 players, or i felt just were just to basic.

Right now i really only need an icon of an X&O (in the same icon).
i really don't mind how it gets done so be creative, but i would like the X to be red and the O to be blue.

Leave me comments please, and for the sake of the map (and not my feelings) be brutal.

BETA should be up in a 2-3 weeks. (I've been very busy recently with surgeries and recovery, or it would've been up already)

Level 4
Tic-tac-toe is too simple of a game. If both people actually think out their move before they take their turn, then the game can never be won. I suggest going for a game with more strategy like blackjack (as long as you have 'chips'/gold to gamble with) or poker. I can't imagine tic-tac-toe will be a popular map unless you include more spaces or some kind of unique twist on the gameplay to make the game interesting.

Level 11
Tic-Tac-Toe??? u know that there are ways u can never lose in this game right (cats game or win), if your gonna make a map like this i suggest adding some of your own personal ways of making it different and fun... or maybe just make it a whole minigame filled game like some sort mario party or something :D hehe

Level 4
I guess panic would make the game fun and a little more exciting, but you'd still need a lot more to do than just tic-tac-toe. Any other minigames you have an interest in adding to it?

Level 6
okay, I've seen all of those except pool and checkers, and i think pool would be a little...hard:p so maybe checkers...I might just make a checkers game now that i think about it...since tic-tac-toe wont be too good, for the reasons you guys pointed out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.