• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

StealthBot Q&A Ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
For anyone who doesn't know what a StealthBot is, it's a bot that sits in a channel, mostly used for clans, it can be used in many ways, such as for recruiting new members, having trivia, such as in channel Clan EGGS on Warcraft 3, Bots can shitlist people from channels, such as banned members of a clan, or annoying people, they can kick people, they can start votes, they can even play tic-tac-toe with you! They are used in SC, WC, and D2, and all they require is a CD-key from one of the games listed, and a download!

If anyone needs help with this "tool" please post here! Or go to Stealthbot.com for all the info you need!

Level 3
Playing tic-tac-toe could be a fun thing for a clan, the same as trivia would be, Clan EGGS is a completely fun-based clan where tic-tac-toe and trivia is vital to their clan's life, it's one of the most popular clans I know of, and banning + kicking can be used if someone says a certain phrase, such as a swear, and when administrators are gone, other administrators can un-ban people that are meant to be banned by the clan cheiftan, and when administrators of the clan can't always sit in the channel and wait for someone to say something bad and kick them, that's where StealthBot comes in, it basically does all the things a Shaman or cheiftan can't while they are gone. It can also make new commands. A command I gave my bot is, when someone says -join they can join the clan, so an administrator doesn't need to be there to invite them, and -Info, to tell people in the channel information on the clan before they "-join" it. The bot is a very useful tool, I just thought I'd throw it out there...

Level 3
The site is about helping Warcraft3/SC... Hense me putting this bot thread in, it can HELP people in these games...

I just put this in here, because I figured it would help some people with the random need of Clan help in SC/WC/Diablo, if you have a problem with the fucking post, then report it, I'm just trying to help...

Last edited by a moderator:
it may be bad but you can use an old key from starcraft or diablo. and if your worried dont use it... but you can have an online friend that has a bot give u a link so u know its not a scam.. if it were a scam then no one online would have bots.... but other than that i agree you shouldnt use ur key (although there is a site DIRECTLY linked to battle.net that requires a cdkey.... WTF is that about when it says NEVER use ur CD-KEY for anything other than wc3.

Status
Not open for further replies.