• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Everything is TEAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Everything is TEAL! (Solved)

Everything summoned, anyway. Whatever the spell, the casting unit, or the summoned unit, the summoned unit's Team Color is teal, even when the casting unit's is not (talking about the default, unedited units). I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why this is happening. It's new - it began suddenly without warning a day ago. It IS local to a particular map.
Anyone know why this might be happening, and how to fix it?

UPDATE: This problem is now solved, and I will mark it as such as soon as I figure out how...

Attachments

• Test Map.w3x
    15.5 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
No such trigger is in place. I tried putting the Set Ally color filtering to 0 anyway to see if it would help, but no luck.

Maybe try it with this implementation

• Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) skips a cinematic sequence
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Set ally color filtering to 0
then press escape in the map

Level 3
Actually, that may be the problem - I'd completely forgotten about that particular trigger. I may have confused teal with dark green (my bad, very sorry for the confusions) they look similar to me. The circle of heroes by the river have those colors because I have them set to player 2 (blue) which is an ally to player 1. Will remove trigger and test.

Status
Not open for further replies.