• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Everwood Promo Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, im yohobofire leading with RolePlaynGamer the project called "Everwood"
Currently only RolePlaynGamer is the only one working with me on this particular project. we have got alot accomplished such as camera angles, attatchment systems, storyboard and so...:razz:

RolePlaynGamer posted another thread on hive and has screenshots but this is purely a screenshot forum on terrain. more will come in time (PS most of the unit models you see in the screenshots we will not be using)

UPDATE "More Screenies!"
UPDATE 2 "MORE SCREENIES< BUT OF THE UNDEAD REIGON:spell_breaker::

WaterfallBridgeRevised.jpg

VillageRoad.jpg

UndeadCultLibrary.jpg

TheCultMainBase.jpg

OrcFortress2.jpg

OrcFortress.jpg

CultSacraficeRoom.jpg

CultMainRoom.jpg

CityRiver.jpg

CityFountain.jpg

Bridge.jpg

EverwoodPreview2.jpg

EverwoodPreview5.jpg

EverwoodPreview1.jpg

EverwoodPreview4.jpg

EverwoodPreview3.jpg

SOOO.jpg

Soo2.jpg

Soo3.jpg

Soo4.jpg

Soo5.jpg

Soo6.jpg

Soo7.jpg

Undead.jpg

Undead2.jpg

Undead4.jpg

Last edited:
Level 34
I hate the yellow fog being used. The waterfall picture is amazing, best one here by far. So many good things about it.

The others are usually ruined because of the fog. It's so ugly.

Level 7
Looks good. Especially for playable terrain. Even though the two halves of the sky look different, the waterfall shot is probably my favorite. I think some of the fogs should be toned down and made darker.

Level 28
At the 2st screen, I'll suggest you to fill all the cliff with rocks. The blank areas looks terrible!

The 2nd waterfall needs more rocks at the cliffs, and some shrubs would be welcome too.

The indoor terrain is cool, but in the screen where the Lich is need less Gargolies.

Nice start!

Status
Not open for further replies.