• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Event that detects when a unit stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So, I've got a unit following another unit and I want to make a trigger that detects when the unit that follows stops and move her instantly back to somewhere.
The problem is, I can not find an event that would detect when the unit that follows stops/stops following.

Perhaps use a timer to check what the order is?

• Check Stop
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.50 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Current order of YourUnit) Equal to (Order(stop))
        • Then - Actions
          • -------- Your actions here --------
        • Else - Actions
Alternatively, if you need to find out when the unit has stopped moving, you can use Is Unit Moving

Level 4
Umm, let's do it this way: B unit is following unit A, A unit is instantly moved to an X location. B unit is now what? It can't follow anymore and it stops. The question is, can I use "current order is stand down"?
Unit B is not channeling/attacking at any point in the game.

So what you're saying is you want unit B to follow unit A when unit A is teleported to another location? I'm not sure why you would need a trigger for that - unit B should resume following unit A the second unit A gets out of range. If that's not the case then whenever unit A is teleported, order unit B to follow it after unit A has been moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.