• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Even more Samurai Assault Terrain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
For those who havent seen my old terrain for this project im working on here the link!

The map still keeps the same terrain style, but it has some exceptions.
Theres lower doodads now, the building roofs are still walkable and its like a cliff now (not for the tents though), no more towers, trees have vision block now, vision works perfect now, theres more sneaky sneaky ninja ways and theres some cool hiding spots incase you got low hp and someones after you.

edit: working on the terrain now for the last arena left (its gonna be a deathmatch arena)

Attachments

• sa2.jpg
    sa2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 301
  • sa3.jpg
    sa3.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 280
  • sa4.jpg
    sa4.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 198
  • sa5.jpg
    sa5.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 258
  • sa1.jpg
    sa1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 240
  • sa6.jpg
    sa6.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 209
  • sa7.jpg
    sa7.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 194
  • sa8.jpg
    sa8.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 196
  • sa9.jpg
    sa9.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 215
  • sa10.jpg
    sa10.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 212
  • sa11.jpg
    sa11.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 234
Level 34
Well if your game play sucks, at least people will have nice terrain to admire.

Only thing that bothers me are the lily pads. You used too many in certain screens. Namely the one with the Pandaren.

Level 24
~Void~ said:
ns. Just one suggestion -- remove the waves on the shores and add your own going in the right direction... it looks kinda odd to have that many waves and to have waves in m
How?

Looking nice, good use of tile variation on the mountains
Using 3 terrain tiles just for em :p

Only thing that bothers me are the lily pads. You used too many in certain screens. Namely the one with the Pandaren
I use more lilly pads in that place because its a little arena and its not part of the big arena and then i make it more detailed ;) (ctf/assault -arena).

Well if your game play sucks, at least people will have nice terrain to admire
The game is quite unique so and there will be lots of custom triggered so i wouldnt worry about that, im just worrying about the balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.