• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Samurai's Brawl Preview Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Samurai's Brawl is a new little project of mine, where you fight around in a small village as either Samurai's or Ninja's. Its a skill 100% based map where reaction, aim and brain is a factor to winning. All attacks can be evaded in one way or another. The spells are also made to be viable and useable for various situations. The map will most likely be favoured by people who likes fast phased games, the old Ninja vs Samurai map or the game Bloodline Champions.

Editor Screenshots:
SS1.jpg SS2.jpg SS3.jpg SS4.jpg

Ingame Screenshots:
SSS1.jpg
The hunt has begun... standing on top of the buildings gives a vision advantage and tall grass blocks vision.

SSS2.jpg
Me getting killed by shurikens, they arent very visible unfortunantly. If anyone got a good shuriken model please PM me.

SSS3.jpg
I managed to dodge the Dash by running to the side :p

SSS4.jpg
Chaotic roof top battle, Smoke Cloud, Dash's and dead bodies...

SSS5.jpg
Dodged shurikens by leaping behind the ninja.

SSS7.jpg
The samurai is using the Gust ability to blow the ninja away, but the ninja uses evade and passes right through it.

As you can see theres alot of rooftop fights :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.