• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Samurais/ninja models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Double post+run ons=not good. I feel like a baby-sitter, forced to tell you guys to learn that requesting things while spelling like an idiot is NOT cool. If you happen to describe what you are looking for, then perhaps someone may help you. But we have a few Samurai-inspired models on the site', if you are interested in looking for them.

Level 5
Double post+run ons=not good. I feel like a baby-sitter, forced to tell you guys to learn that requesting things while spelling like an idiot is NOT cool. If you happen to describe what you are looking for, then perhaps someone may help you. But we have a few Samurai-inspired models on the site', if you are interested in looking for them.

eh ok:thumbs_up:

Level 5
Here: [link removed]
On the 3rd Page you can find over 20 Samurai/Ninja Models
I hope there are usefull and a worthy +resp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not link to xgm.ru, please. They bring bad fortune to the Hive.
Anyway, I think some of the well known users might have a copy of BlackStan's models.
And please give us a reason why you need those models. If you can't give a reason I cannot guarantee that your request will be answered.
BTW, do not double post within less that 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.