• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Evasion aura's buff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi and merry Christmas/Christmas Eve all >:D I've created a custom evasion aura based off of the test map provided in this thread http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/evasion-aura-227359/

Now although it works perfectly I would like units affected by the aura to have the little buff icon on them when they are affected so the player can go and read the little buff

I have tried giving the buff to the 3 abilities provided in the test: the evasion ability, the dummy aura and the spellbook dummy

However the buff still does not appear on affected units therefore I can only conclude that I must make a trigger which gives the buff to units affect by the aura, which I don't know how to do :s thus why i'm here :) i'd as well like the ability to work with a 3 leveled evasion since i'm using it as a hero ability.
View attachment Evasion Aura.w3x

Last edited:
Level 16
I'm pretty sure auras give buff icons to all affected units. Make sure the units supposed to be affected by the buff are in range and in allowed targets.

Attachments

• buff.jpg
    buff.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 104
Level 19
use another ability that does put an aura around units, wipe that ability of effects, and put it in the item set of the evasive item

change the buff of the blank aura to read for evasive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.