• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Evade system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
i get it, give me some secs

ahh yea i think this should work
EDIT this works but i need to work some with it dont add it yet
  • combat mode
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • combatmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] Equal to False
              • combatmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacked unit)))] Equal to False
        • Then - Actions
          • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Attacked unit)))) the text: |CFFFF0303System|R ...
          • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Attacking unit)))) the text: Your now in combat ...
          • Set combatmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] = True
          • Set combatmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacked unit)))] = True
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
            • Conditions
              • combatmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] Equal to True
              • combatmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacked unit)))] Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Wait 10.00 seconds
          • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Attacked unit)))) the text: |CFFFF0303System|R ...
          • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Attacking unit)))) the text: |CFFFF0303System|R ...
          • Set combatmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacked unit)))] = False
          • Set combatmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] = False
          • Unit - Reset ability cooldowns for (Attacking unit)
          • Unit - Set life of (Attacking unit) to 100.00%
          • Unit - Set mana of (Attacking unit) to 100.00%
          • Unit - Reset ability cooldowns for (Attacked unit)
          • Unit - Set life of (Attacked unit) to 100.00%
          • Unit - Set mana of (Attacked unit) to 100.00%
        • Else - Actions

Level 10
Thank you :) i am waiting :)

i get it, give me some secs

ahh yea i think this should work
  • combat mode
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
            • Conditions
              • combatmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] Equal to False
              • combatmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacked unit)))] Equal to False
        • Then - Actions
          • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Attacking unit)))) the text: Your now in combat ...
          • Set combatmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] = True
          • Set combatmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacked unit)))] = True
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
            • Conditions
              • combatmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] Equal to True
              • combatmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacked unit)))] Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Wait 10.00 seconds
          • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Attacking unit)))) the text: |CFFFF0303System|R ...
          • Set combatmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacked unit)))] = False
          • Set combatmode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] = False
          • Unit - Reset ability cooldowns for (Attacking unit)
          • Unit - Set life of (Attacking unit) to 100.00%
          • Unit - Set mana of (Attacking unit) to 100.00%
          • Unit - Reset ability cooldowns for (Attacked unit)
          • Unit - Set life of (Attacked unit) to 100.00%
          • Unit - Set mana of (Attacked unit) to 100.00%
        • Else - Actions

Trigger seems fine but only Attacked unit (mob witch players attacking) is restoring HP and Mana :) and what are variable types? can you upload me a demo map?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Combat mode = Boolrean

Ok here is how it works, bug free of that i tested.

• combat mode
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Countdown Timer - Start My_timer[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] as a One-shot timer that will expire in 10.00 seconds
      • Countdown Timer - Start My_timer[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacked unit)))] as a One-shot timer that will expire in 10.00 seconds
      • Unit Group - Add (Attacked unit) to My_unit_group_1
      • Unit Group - Add (Attacking unit) to My_unit_group_2
        • If - Conditions
          • Combat_mode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] Equal to False
          • Combat_mode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacked unit)))] Equal to False
        • Then - Actions
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Combat mode on
          • Set Combat_mode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacked unit)))] = True
          • Set Combat_mode[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] = True
        • Else - Actions
  • reset
    • Events
      • Time - My_timer[1] expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in My_unit_group_1 and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to 100.00%
          • Unit - Set mana of (Picked unit) to 100.00%
          • Unit - Reset ability cooldowns for (Picked unit)
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Combat mode off
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in My_unit_group_2 and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to 100.00%
          • Unit - Set mana of (Picked unit) to 100.00%
          • Unit - Reset ability cooldowns for (Picked unit)
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Combat mode off
LINK

Last edited:
Level 29
try this...
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: set udg_UnitOrder = GetUnitCurrentOrder(GetTriggerUnit())
      • Custom script: if udg_UnitOrder != 851983 or udg_UnitOrder==851990 or udg_UnitOrder==851986 or udg_UnitOrder==null then
      • Unit - Set life of (Triggering unit) to 100.00%
      • Unit - Set mana of (Triggering unit) to 100.00%
      • Custom script: endif

Level 10
Bump still need help

try this...
Untitled Trigger 001
Events
Unit - A unit Is attacked
Conditions
Actions
Custom script: if udg_UnitOrder != 851983 or udg_UnitOrder==851990 or udg_UnitOrder==851986 or udg_UnitOrder==null then
Huh?

Level 29
the trigger I made works like...

if the attacked unit's order is NONE/not attacking/move/patrol then his health and mana will be refilled...

you may however customize it if the unit moves or runs away...

• if udg_UnitOrder != 851983 and udg_UnitOrder==851986 or udg_UnitOrder==851990 then
OrderIds;
851983 = attack
851986 = move
851990 = patrol
851971 = attack move
null = no order

Level 26
Here is a tesp map. It's combined Respawn/Evade system since host of this thread required both. Script was made in jass but since most ppl want GUI version to see clearly wants going on, I've moved it to GUI using custom scripts.

Attachments

• EvadeSystem.w3x
    28.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Level 20
Here is a tesp map. It's combined Respawn/Evade system since host of this thread required both. Script was made in jass but since most ppl want GUI version to see clearly wants going on, I've moved it to GUI using custom scripts.

awesome, thnx for the system!! :thumbs_up:

since i don't understand most of the things that you did i got a question:
how to make it restore hp only for neutral hostile units?

EDIT:
i tested the system and it's only for neutral hostile so nvm my last post *_*

Level 26
If anyone dled old version, I recommend to download new one. Fixed many issues, improved efficiency and by the way, no one was so smart to see that in Square Root function I put '-' instead of '+'..

System is also selective now, and both (Respawn and Evade) systems have been slit, so importing is now easier (if you need just one).

Status
Not open for further replies.