• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eurovision! Who will win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
images

Level 5
Eurovision is just political clans vote for me and i will vote for you, Macedonia should be in the top 5 as results from the youtube video views. Russia comeone this is not the Eurovision i wanted to be with grannies? Seriously they could put some hot chicks to sing that song, i'm not watching Eurovision anymore it's just parody and political shit. Someone have to put some good voting system because it's the same every f*cking year!

IMO, frenchs best groups are less dynamics than russian's grandmothers, except for few exceptions as Daft Punk. That's why my country can't win or even be in top 5.

Your country cannot win, because it isn't popular throughout other Europe and doesn't have much imigrants outside France. Same goes with UK, which has fairly good songs, but no brits outside Britain nor being popular enough. This also applies for small countries without much immigrants in EU like Slovenia, who is greatly handicapped by absence of Austria and can rely only on croatian votes.

On the other hand countries like Serbia can get max points from almost all yugoslavian countries, Russia from all soviet ones, both because of many immigrants living there. Turkey gets max votes from muslim countries (Albania, Bosnia, Azerbaijan) and where they have big minory like in Germany. Scandinavians are always tying together. Portugal and Spain are always exchanging votes. It's damn predictable who will be giving whom.

Status
Not open for further replies.