• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

~Euphoric Wings~ Arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I am Euphoric (You-for-ick) Wings. I am relatively new to War3 modding. My modding skills are generally quite lacking, with my strongest, and I use that word lightly, abilities mostly being terrain and basic storyboarding. My favorite kind of maps mostly involve hundreds of units dying constantly. Extreme dual-sided Zerg tactics if you will. I am pretty much here to learn and get better. I plan on learning from terrain tutorials until my skills in that are almost adequate, then I move on to triggers, then modeling probably.

As for my name, the majority of the time I will be online or working on anything will probably be late at night (10PM - 2AM). During this time, I come up with a wide range of stuff. Most of which doesn't even look like something I could come up with when I look at it around 4 or 5 PM. These things are sometimes really good, others are terribly bad. Sometimes, these things are really weird or funny, at which times people often accused me of being high. Being high would generally include a feeling of happiness, which is the basic meaning of the word Euphoric. With the wings part of my name symbolizing the origin of euphoric in this case.

I look forward to enjoying my stay here at The Hive.

Status
Not open for further replies.