• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Greetings Everyone,

I joined among your ranks from Turkey and at the age 16 as can be seen i am a often-known and used "Teenager". Since i met with PC, i am playing games for 7 years and 3 years ago i took a step into the world of modding which gives you freedom of what you want and first learned 3D Graphics then Modelling unfortunately for more complexy things like Texturing, Lighting, Animation, Skeletons i can be counted as Beginner. But since i met with Warcraft i have been modifying things depending to my own and now 3 years passed and i got everything that WE has and now preparing to create my own map, i dont know if i will create a mod which will change the general basic of game but i got somethings in mind. I also worked at Elder Scrolls mod MERP, many many mods at Mount&Blade and still working, Gothic series and some other games which isnt coming to my head at the moment. By the way i am actually a codder of any game, modelling is just a thing that i still want to learn and thing i dont know indeed. So ya can say i spent my 3 years modding at codding side of things and last 3 months of it on Modelling.

Some of my works;

5979.jpg

Best Warm Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.