• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Me & my

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello and good time of day everyone!
Im Arhet. I joined hive workshop because it reminds me of good old times. It was in my favs tab alongside other sites, most of which are dead now. Earlier I would get resources I want from hive without commenting, but now I don't want it to share the faith of all goner good resources, but rather to see it live and vibing.

My mapmaking skills are average, I am intermidiate script kiddie, able to understand and modify existing scripts, with some fluency to alter them. Sometimes I would edit the campaigns made by other people if I don't like the plot. :p (yet I always acknowledge the official source, for those who are interested in original) I yet to learn JASS and terraining. I'm fond of custom models and sometimes would make a dual version of map - one for perfomance and battle.net, the other for LAN with friends at home. :)

I wish I had more time practicing, for this reason I may think of going to uni part-time rather than full-time (got an invite today)

Gl

Arhet

Status
Not open for further replies.