• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hy everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello. I'm an old user of this site but only recently registered. Basicly except for map making i have no skiils in any other domain ( modeling texturing scripting or triggers ). I simply download models i like and use them for my personal maps ( iwch usualy end up having 20+ mb ). My fav artists on this site are EvilIlidanX and General Frank ( but i love any other artist's model that looks good and behaves right ). So basicly i will simply crawl arround here and use your hard made work for my own entertainemt. But i would like to give a big TKS! to all you modelers and skiners for the hard and yet wonderful work you put into your creations. Well ... cya arround :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.