• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

+ eSports — Europe Nationals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
NEW! (24-Jun-2012)
QGRBA3ZSB3XQ1334197362353.jpg

The top players from each country is competing on the Europe Nationals, part of the World Championship Series (more info here). » Live Stream

(17-Jun-2012, old)

NBXNH564F6W31339616601404.jpg

Hope you haven't missed NaNiWa versus Keen, it was pretty entertaining ;P

» Dreamhack Live TV
Open Stream #1 (PvZ going on, NaNiwa versus Keen, Naniwa has won, beautiful force fields!)
Open Stream #2 (ZvZ going on right now, with Dimaga)​

I think there are other eSports going on, I'll do some research.

Last edited:
Level 22
I was almost gonna go offtopic in one of the threads but decided not to post it at all, until this thread emerged. Nice vid:

So Spain will be invaded soon. I was going to put Brat_OK off my list until I saw his games from 2 months ago, he's kicking. So gogo Bratok and Thorzain. HerO, PuMa or Stephano take this.

Level 22
^ That's very nice :) Sweden is one of the countries in Europe with most developed SC2 scene and many players. I wonder why our national TV did nothing like that, back in war3 such games were aired on private TVs that were't watched much. I mean, this may not be Olympic games but still, attracts people to come to the country.

Level 22
In before 'wtf u doin why posting this omg'

I am considering of taking part in my country's qualifications though ofc not with much expectations, just taking part. It would be a good reason to get my ass serious again cause I've been repeating this since months ago and I never got as in shape as back in Season 1. Countries list too short/too late, we have a representative still

In this article the director of esports at Blizz says it well: to summarize he compares how even on smaller scale, not best of the best players, can compete and be rivalry like colleges in the US with football, and it feels good to be victorious over other people or if not, stand as an equal opponent, this is what I like about esports.

Last edited:
Level 22
Who don't have the skill level, you mean the players there? You've got

Demuslim (former War3 UK player, Human)
EmpireHappy (former War3 Rus player, one of the best Undeads)
TITAN (BW? Rus)
WhiteRa (Ukrainian BW player)
Bly (Bly4eg, former War3 player, a good Ukrainian undead player)
EmpireKas (one of the top EU Humans, Ukrainian, in the last year of War3 before the transitions to SC2)
Mana (Polish BW player)
Nerchio (Polish BW player)
Grubby (whoever doesn't know that Dutch is n00b)
Socke (BW? Ger player)

very much the top EU. Also LoWeLy and some others not so known from the Combined Europe Nationals can beat the more known players pretty much as Lowely just did.

The Blizz Director of the esports says it well, he will try to engage more ppl in esports, if not play it, watch it, this will be a focus in future SC2. It's like I'm posting in some alien language here...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.