• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Escape Velocity: Final Conquest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Escape Velocity: Final Conquest

Start story:

After human had entered the space the first time they made contact with the Slither. Unfortiunatly this race wasn't that kind of friendly to our guests and
they had had even stronger weapons than our weak humans. Of course they needed to find someway to stop the Slither from taking over the earth. So they explored the space while
being attacked by the Slither. Our disadvantaged humans didnt even know whats going on near their very own galaxy, so they coudln't even navigate and had no destination. They had no
contact with the earth, otherwise Slither would spot and eliminate them. After some time the crew of the explorer spaceship found some planet that looked mysterious.
They tried to land but somekind of invisble shield blocked them from moving into the planet. The screen switched on and the first non-fighting contact in space began. They finally
seemed to be a friendly race and were the last hope for our weak human explorers. Somehow these creatures on this planet could understand the human language very fast and
they even looked like them. The whole planet was a high tech facility and these creatures were so much more advanced than the humans. Our explorers had no time at all and came to
the point very soon. Luckily they agreed the alliance with the humans and a big fleet of advanced assault ships were sent back to the earth. As they arrived on the earth it seemed
to be damaged and needed help very fast but as soon as we realized that we landed on the earth the explorers just saw a big boom in the sky. The Slithern army was crushed with one strike
and everything seemed so fine at this moment. Finally our new friends introduced them as the Krotus and a new age began. But this alliance should not be considered as that good as we thought
as some may realized later on ....

Pilot story:
You are born on the earth in the time 200 AS ( After Slither ) as the son of your great father Michael Sestor, who was the prized captain of the explorer spaceship. Your dream had always been
to be a awesome pilot of your very own spacesgip to explore lots of new galaxies and meet new races. Let your journey begin...

Features:

Single player RPG,
space theme,
huge galaxy,
lots of custom ships,
shields,armor,crew ( which can be killed by transporting into a ship )
customize,conquer,defend and assault planets,
join the Federation,Rebels or be the most famous pirate,
assault planets first in the space and after that on the planet itself
buy units/ships for you inversion or recruit mercenaries( you can also be a mercenary )
accept missions... or trade but beware of greedy pirates,
keep your status on balance or you will get trouble with a faction,
alot of different weapons like seeking missiles,lasers,turrets,bombs etc...
and some more..

How is it going to work:
Arrow movement,
a to shoot missiles/turrets/release your fighters in your bay/ lay space mines / construct turrets ...
q,e to switch your weapons
d to target a friendly/enemy,ship/planet
w to enter a planet/ship or dialog with a ship

Multiboard will show you your targets status, your status and your weapons.

My comment:

I am really motivated and happy to do this project since i always wanted to map one of my favorite games Escape Velocity :)
Now i have the chance to make it even better and awesomer xD
I am really using alot of different models from the site which i am very thankful for ! but i could use some more ships/troops ...
If someone is interessted to join this project pm me

I am going to show some screenshots as soon as i think its already showable and yes i already do have some things started/finished ( movement system, multiboard )
If you guys want to know whats the status i will update it from time to time otherwise i will work in the underground :) hehe

I really want to create a big story because i have so many ideas i like to share with you and so on ... comments/ideas/improvements/mistakes are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.