1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Escape Editor Extreme v1.9

Submitted by Hanky
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Escape Editor Extreme:

Possibilitys:
- you can reset the map so often you want
- you can for example enable/disable fog
- you can change the editor ingame
- and many many other stuff you can do..

There are over 60 traps. Every trap have a fully other function. Also more then 10 options (like autorevive or enable/disable shared vision).

Also a hint you can use at the begin from the map the autoedit command. Then a escape will be created automaticly.

For more informations just test the map.

Changelog from version 1.8 to 1.9:
- all players can now at the same time editor
- the main editor can say who will be editor helper and who not
- everyone has his own escaper unit (also the editor)
=> with this change you can play it also offline
- 2 autoedit escapes are added
- some design changes
=> Dark Tower model has now changed to vampirelord model
- some known bug fixed
=> boomerang come now back if the coordinates are outside of the map
=> shared vision is now fixed
- options added
=> kamikaze generator have now a new option (you can change the respawn time)
=> shockwave and vampirelord (dark tower) have now a setable distance of their missiles like shockwave or carrionswarm
- cleaned script
=> now we need no more rally points I made a system which need no more rally points (that means we need much lesser locations)
- also I made the game now fair
=> now the editor can turn off the adminmodes (some guys call it also cheats) and the admins cant change it back so that the cheats are on again
-bigger mapsize

Changelog from version 1.9 to 1.9a
- Commando Fixed: "-editorhelper xx"
- Mines fixed
- Pins fixed
- Pigs fixed
- cleaner script
- smaller filesize
Contents

Escape Editor Extreme v1.9 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Mar/19 18:59:42 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...
  1. Aphotic

Aphotic

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice thanks!!!!

2. -JonNny

-JonNny

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Great job !!!
    In my opinion there too many bad Escape creator but this one is definitely the best of all! keep on working ;)

3. masterofra

masterofra

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is The best one ive seen so far, but you have some leaks, as the effect when you select a menu option(the units at the bottom of the map) the effect doesnt seem to go away, i may be incorrect, but if it leaks alot, you cant play more than an hour in a row without heavy lag

edit: Im almost positive it leaks, but i havent seen a maze maker that doesnt leak yet

Last edited: May 27, 2009
  4. maxyall

maxyall

Resources:
    Resources:
    You done a good thing indeed. This is the kind i liked. Update it.

5. Lautanen

Lautanen

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Tried to download 4 times and didnt work :(