• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Error with no Units, Triggers, Doodads ?!?! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello guys, I'm having a serious problem... Whenever I try to make a new make and simply run it, it always give me the same errors...

call DefineStartLocation( 0, -1472,0, 1600,0 )
call SetDayNightModels( "Environment\\DNC\\DNCLordaeron\\DNCLordaeronTerrain\\DNCLordaeronTerrain.mdl", "Environment\\DNC\\DNCLordaeron\\DNCLordaeronUnit\\DNCLordaeronUnit.mdl" )

I googled these errors and I didn't find any solution for them... I don't know what fuck is going on, I have another OLD make which is running 100%, what's the problem ? World edit ? A corrupted file ? Which one ? Where can I download it ? Thanks...

Map download: Download (Size: 88kb)

Level 26
Those are not errors but lines of code, probably written within the main function, which is automatically generated from stuff you set in the editor like player configuration or second line is from light environment.

The syntax error I can see is in

JASS:
call DefineStartLocation( 0, -1472,0, 1600,0 )

The function actually takes 3 parameters (integer, real, real), which are separated by commas. The integer part and fraction of a real should be divided by point (.), not by comma as seen here. So the compiler thinks you want to pass 5 parameters, although the function only takes 3.

Why this is the case, if it's auto-generated, I do not know. Maybe you use some altered editor or have imported code that injects another main function.

I won't download the map from 4shared since it requires registration there.

Status
Not open for further replies.