• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Error while oppening apparently random maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I am currently making an entry for the Techtree contest. Around a month before it began, I downloaded wc3 1.31 from a pretty famous post here in Hive, that a lot of people used to get back from reforged, but for some reason most of maps (including all the personalizated ones) can't open from the "custom game" section. They just pop an error window, that is completely empty (no message at all, just the symbol for error). I tested and made most the entry with the WE testing, but now i have to play it directly from Custom Game, and this makes it impossible . Does someone know why could this error be happening? Haven't tried campaigns either, but some of the maps work well, and the WE does too, including opening the maps that wc3 can't open (so no corrupted files), so i'm kinda lost.
Not sure if I explained myself well. I could upload some screenshots, but they wouldnt say too much (just an empty error window). I would really appreciate a fast response, as the contest is near to his end

Status
Not open for further replies.