• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Error when publishing "Unable to send event to b.net"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I've looked everywhere and it seems others are having this problem also, but there hasn't been any solutions given.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Level 1
Did you try restarting your editor, or publishing from a different computer?

Yeah I restarted many times, and turned off my firewall, opened ports, ect.

And unfortunately this is the only computer I can publish from.

Level 9
Is that all it says? Nothing in parentheses or anything at all? Its little to go on so as much info as possible would be nice, a screenshot of the error would probably help figure out the problem as well.

Level 1
As soon as I press OK to publish, the editor freezes for about a minute, then a message says: Battle.net connection was interrupted, and the Publish Document window tells me: Unable to send event to Battle.net. I will also now be logged out of Battle.net.

Sometimes this will be all, other times I will get Document dependency header file is not available errors and I will have a file transfer open with my map uploading but stuck at 0%.

Sometimes this will be all, other times I will get Document dependency header file is not available errors and I will have a file transfer open with my map uploading but stuck at 0%.

This can be avoided by re-publishing the map. I get that error a lot.

If re-publishing doesn't work, delete then re-do your map variants and attributes.

Dunno about the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.