• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Error: Not enough storage space to process this command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Game Critical Error: Not enough storage space to process this command

I have searched a bit on this site but couldn't find an answer to this.

This error seems to occur a lot in certain maps, but never happens on most(usually "leak-free") maps, I am wondering what is causing this and how to fix such problems or how to avoid triggering that error when making maps.

My guess is it has something to do with faulty trigger/variable leak in a prelonged game and it eventually triggers a memory allocation problem in warcraft 3 itself, but I still would like to know which trigger or variable leaks could cause this.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Level 3
I am sorry for not making it clear, the error is not that WERandomGroup or whatsoever it is when you are opening protected maps with corrupted WE files, the error I am describing is the one that crashes the game when you are playing certain maps.

Level 3
I am sorry for not making it clear, the error is not that WERandomGroup or whatsoever it is when you are opening protected maps with corrupted WE files, the error I am describing is the one that crashes the game when you are playing certain maps.
Hmm yeah wondered about that myself, and I second the leaking theory, generally it happens for me when doing TD's that last for more than say an hour and a half or so and it doesn't happen in every TD

Level 3
Hmm yeah wondered about that myself, and I second the leaking theory, generally it happens for me when doing TD's that last for more than say an hour and a half or so and it doesn't happen in every TD
hehe yeah many "new" TD has that too, but more sophisticated ones like element TD doesn't crash even if it's slowed down to a crawl or momentary freeze by tons of attacking towers and moving creeps. So it definitely has nothing to do with the amount of trigger or spell or units or specs/configuration of your PC, in contrast to the popular belief:"you run out of physical memory playing the map"

Level 3
nono this is not worldedit, it's a crash to desktop with critical error when playing certain map in a prelonged game.

btw I edited thread title to make it clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.