• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Error - Divide by zero" when I try to devide by worker minerals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello guys! I have a strange problem. I couldnt find a way to set unit supply cost as an integer variable, so I midified the minerals cost of every unit to be equal to its supply cost. Everything is working perfect with army units, but not with worker units. For some reason an error appears "Cannot divide by zero". Every other type of unit works. Even the zerglings, that mineral cost is 1 too (like scv, probe and drone - the "cannot divide by zero" ones). Any Idea?

OK guys I did it -
Variable - Set Number of Units[1] = (200 / (Trunc(((Unit type from Unit[(Triggering player)][1]) Supplies Used))))

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
What? So you guys want to say, that if I have many actions, which involve finding the triggering player (in only one trigger) - I should find the triggering player only once and set it to a variable in the start of the trigger, so the system wont have to indentify it in every action?

Status
Not open for further replies.