• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Epic Warcraft Battle 9.3b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
well this map is really confusing at the first time,so I recommend you to PRESS F9 and SEE THE OPTIONAL MISSIONS nobody do that ,but it's necesary or you will get confused ,this map is like a funny version of warcraft because you can do everything you can't in normal warcraft ,like using other races,building gold mines and upgrade all the units ,you can use units from campaing and some customized units, there's too many ways to defeat your enemies I will make a brief list of objectives:
-FIRST READ THE FOCKIN OPTIONAL MISSIONS AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND
-DEFEND YOUR ROADHOUSE OF BLUES OR YOU WILL BE DEFEATED
-MAKE GOOD UNITS AND BUILDINGS
-IMPROVE YOUR HERO SKILLS WITH BOOKS OF POWER
-IF YOU GET BORED TRY ATTACKING YOUR ENEMIES INSTEAD OF CRYING
-BE CURIOUS AND TRY EVERYTHING
have fun ;)
here's my fb just in case:
https://www.facebook.com/By-Jrd-1653708818212344/

Keywords:
warcraft,races,units,gods,heros,fun
Contents

Epic Warcraft Battle 9.3b (Map)

Reviews
23:03, 26th Jan 2016 Orcnet: Your lacking much description for the map, please follow the map submission rules for proper adding of presentation. There's a good set of instructions or tutorial on how to make a good description. Please proceed to...

M

23:03, 26th Jan 2016
Orcnet: Your lacking much description for the map, please follow the map submission rules for proper adding of presentation. There's a good set of instructions or tutorial on how to make a good description. Please proceed to Staff Contact for verification.

Level 17
No offense but I think you make your map description a little bit offensive.
I do agree that most players didn't check up on the quest menu to see how it works.

I don't see any offense.

@MO: You can make your map description better with this.
Makes the description more eye-candy.

And change the map author name to yours.