1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Battle of Mount Hyjal: Epic!

Submitted by BULZEEB
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
My Multiplayer Version of the Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos Final Campaign, Twillight of the Gods.

My Sunwell Plateau map, as you all have seen, was not very good, because it was rushed. But i intend to take more time on my maps!

This version is basically the same as the origional campaign, except all the triggers we're redone and added so that they affect all players, instead of only blue (Player 2) (Night Elves)

Archimonde's Model was replaced with his WoW counterpart.

Food for each player was reduced from a cap of 100 to 40 (Considering that it was initially a 1 Player Map, more players would make it easier)

Undead was buffed (Health Points)

Bosses Buffed (Health Points and Damage)

Archimonde's Kite timer was modified so that if mass units are attacking him, he will use spells and fight most of them off, and if archimonde only has a few units attacking him (four or less, if they are tier 1.5 units and below), he ignore's them and walks to the circle of power. Archimonde does not ignore heroes. (especially Malfurion/Furion.)

Archimonde has also been modified so that he will use finger of death more frequently on a mass tower defence.

Archimondes Advance timer has been changed from the last 20 seconds to 1 min, making it much harder for players to win.

I intend to make multiplayer campaigns of MANY of the maps, and i hope that i will get better at map making so that i will be able to show the Hive some good old fasioned multiplayer campaign maps!

And sadly, i suddenly cannot host anymore, so it is up to you all to host my maps so i can play them with you all!

Keywords:
Archimonde, NightElf07, Hyjal, Furion, Thrall, Jaina, Night Elf, Orc, Undead, Human, World Tree, Battle of Mount Hyjal, Defiler
Contents

Battle of Mount Hyjal: Epic! (Map)

Reviews
01:30, 29th Jun 2008 Ash: "Archimonde's Model was replaced with his WoW counterpart."; please read the site rules before posting your map. I was looking forward to reviewing this, but it goes against site policy to approve maps with WoW models in...
  1. 01:30, 29th Jun 2008
    Ash: "Archimonde's Model was replaced with his WoW counterpart."; please read the site rules before posting your map.

I was looking forward to reviewing this, but it goes against site policy to approve maps with WoW models in it. Rules are there for a reason, it's not like they take hours to read; just do it.

Feel free to re-upload your map when you've made changes.

2. Warhunter

Warhunter

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    ok... nice map, you said you can't host.. are you using router?

3. I)eadnerzhul

I)eadnerzhul

Resources:
    Resources:
    'Archimonde's model was replaced with his WoW counterpart'

Did you use a WoW model? That is strictly FORBIDDEN by this site's rules. As it stands, you are receiving a 0/5 for your ignorance.

4. Ripoff

Ripoff

Resources:
    Resources:
    What is so wrong with using a model that is copied from WoW?

5. I)eadnerzhul

I)eadnerzhul

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's illegal (it goes against the End User License Agreement of WoW) and is banned by this website. If you took the time to read the rules, you'd know that.

6. Ripoff

Ripoff

Resources:
    Resources:
    I suppose you know every single rule on this site?

7. I)eadnerzhul

I)eadnerzhul

Resources:
    Resources:
    I suppose you just realized this thing was removed?

8. Ripoff

Ripoff

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lucky me I got it downloaded before it got removed=)

9. George2307

George2307

Resources:
    Resources:
    That Rule is absuloutly crap I think its pointless

10. I)eadnerzhul

I)eadnerzhul

Resources:
    Resources:
    So leave this website. If you aren't going to follow the rules, you might as well give yourself up to a Moderator or leave on your own. Oh yeah, and once you're banned, you don't get a 'Get out of Jail Free' card.

11. George2307

George2307

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am following the rules i havent broken the imported WoW model rule (and i dont plan to) I just dont see the point in it simple as that.

12. I)eadnerzhul

I)eadnerzhul

Resources:
    Resources:
    The point is that importing ripped models is ILLEGAL. THAT is why you aren't allowed to do it.

13. George2307

George2307

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is Using WoW icon's Illegal?

14. I)eadnerzhul

I)eadnerzhul

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't know. It probably is, I'm not sure. It definitely isn't as bad as using a ripped texture/model.