• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Epic Spell 1.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
just enjoy , madali lng to puro special effects lng pero maganda naman :) hope u like it :)

Keywords:
Spell Pack , Epic , Spells
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: For long time as NeedsFix. Rejected. 01:58, 2nd Apr 2015 IcemanBo: English only, please. Also read: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/rules-information-710/spell-submission-rules-230362/
Level 11
Firstly, this is an English forum, if you want to type it in a foreign language, then use 2 descriptions (one of them would be English).

Your spell pack sounds illogical, it's practically impossible to associate it with any spell that is in the game. Not to mention that according to the name, it should be 1 spell, not a pack.

The image should be an actual screenshot of how the spell works in game.

Please post triggers of the consisting spells that are in the pack. Keep in mind that you should use hidden tags.

Changelog isn't necessary, however, it doesn't hurt.

Next time, check how other spells/packs are uploaded, or visit some tutorial pages.
Regards - LITHUFFIN.

Edit: You should DEFINITELY check more spells that people, who have more experience, made:
• Waits are inaccurate
• Casting unit should be replaced with triggered unit
• Name the triggers other than "Untitled Trigger 001-004"
• Upgrade the tooltip, because it's just a default thunder clap tooltip.
• I could go on and on about the flaws, please reconsider uploading such unprofessional projects here.

Last edited:
Level 10
Good duo of abilitys, i like more the first, but two, are cool :).

Buenas habilidades!, me gusto mucho la primera, esa que crea un escudo al rededor del héroe. y a pesar de que va contra las reglas del foro, se agradece el español XD, excepto, que la otra habilidad, no tiene descripción, y para probarla hay que reiniciar.