• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

enzo2090's Music Thread and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi,im a amateur composer,have 4-5 years experience on playing keyboard,after learning about vsts and such,i started creating songs.

Yeah not much else to say,anyway,down here ill list some of my music in genres(though i do few genres),aswell as some music i have deleted from my soundcloud or youtube account.Will also try to order them as of oldest to most recent.There will also be an exclamation mark on new songs,or recently added songs (!)

I will be taking requests,if you're making a map/campaign or anything else that needs music,ill be happy to help out making the full soundtrack of it,though well,ill only do it for one person at a time,so first come first served,wont be taking anything you throw at me of course,sometimes it may not fit me.

You can use anything from here! As long as you credit me in some way.

Soundcloud page:Enzo2090
Cant give youtube,because i dont have anything uploaded there :s.

Work in Progress
Rarely ill put stuff here,but sometimes i might want a second opinion on something.

Latest track
! Bloodmoon Fire
Kind of getting into unexplored territory,first time going into this genre.Had to get to something fresh.
Bloodmoon Fire

Space

Beyond the Stars
Beyond The Stars

A Supernova Out My Window
Worst title i ever thought of.
A Supernova Out My Window

Beyond the Nebulas
Beyond The Nebulas

Wormhole Towards Home
Wormhole Towards Home

Light Years
Light Years

Evershining
Part of an attempt of making an album ''The Beyond'',yes,it didnt work out.Some of the tracks i wont dare to even share here.All of them i deleted from soundcloud.
Evershining.mp3

Into the Black Hole - Altering Reality
Also deleted.
Into the Black Hole-Altering Reality.mp3
You cant use this one!Though who would use this really.

Unknown
Also part of The Beyond,more of a Space Ambient Horror.
Unknown.mp3

Will of Light
Also part of The Beyond.
Will of Light.mp3

Celtic/Medieval

Militia
Militia

One to Save us All
One to Save us All

Mediterranean
Mediterranean

Orchestral

Spirit of The Fox
Spirit Of The Fox

Forest Night
First upload on soundcloud,pretty short.
Forest Night

Guardian
Guardian

Valley of Peace
This one was more of an attempt of making a song using only free stuff,there's a little too much reverb though
Valley of Peace

Adventure
improvisational
Adventure

Spirit of the Fox
Spirit Of The Fox

Rotten World
Submission for the Apocalyptic themed music contest #6 here on the hive
! Rotten Wolrd(Entry)l.mp3

Travel
Skyrim inspired,bad sound quality again,the headphones i had at the time really made my bad mastering and mixing get to an even lower level.May remaster it,or remake it entirely at some point.
Travel.mp3

Garden
sound quality's bad on this one,dont know what happened
Garden

Year 2090

Dont even remember much about this one,only that i released it with a label,and regret it to this day,still trying to get it out of spotify and itunes,this version i kinda remastered,but the one i released at the day sounds terrible in sound quality terms.Stopped caring about it after the label started taking a long time to answer my request to remove it. You cant use this one.
Year 2090_Master_Master.mp3

Irish Woods
Irish Woods

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Spirit of the Fox
Maybe a bit too much on the same mood with strings on reverb. Apart form that, a soothing song.
Beyond the Stars
Same as above. Although atmospheric it is too long. Maybe shorten it and make it loop.
Wormhole Towards Home
I really like the feel of this one but the piano killed the space atmosphere for me.
This one is quite fit to its theme.

Overall, they're mostly atmospheric.

Level 28
Beautiful song, has that intense movie soundtrack feel and sound quality is great. I like the slow pacing and the delicate melody, but that's my personal preference, it needs a bit more punch if you intend to get people's attention.

I enjoyed the composition a lot, it really got me through the whole song and I felt it really fit the theme. If I'd complain about something it'd be that I felt something artificial about the instruments from the middle of the song onwards, Idk exactly what. Maybe the reverb, or the way the higher frequencies reverbed too much, idk. Great song nonetheless!

Level 9
Maybe a bit too much on the same mood with strings on reverb. Apart form that, a soothing song.

Same as above. Although atmospheric it is too long. Maybe shorten it and make it loop.

I really like the feel of this one but the piano killed the space atmosphere for me.

This one is quite fit to its theme.

Overall, they're mostly atmospheric.

Oh,thanks for the feedback,certainly true that i tend to keep the same mood for a whole song,will take note of that to prevent it,as it can make the song boring to listen to.

I enjoyed the composition a lot, it really got me through the whole song and I felt it really fit the theme. If I'd complain about something it'd be that I felt something artificial about the instruments from the middle of the song onwards, Idk exactly what. Maybe the reverb, or the way the higher frequencies reverbed too much, idk. Great song nonetheless!

If you're talking about the middle part that plays the melody theme more intensively yes there were some really bad quality strings there,and ive deleted them forever to not be used again(though the one you hear there was eq'd alot to sound like that,it sounds very different without the eq,though i could have used a brass instrument and it would have sounded the same,well,mistakes),if you're talking about the slower part after,indeed there was excessive reverb there,bad habit of mine.

Anyways,thanks for the feedback,Naze and deepstrasz,really helps getting an opinion from different ears.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
May I suggest uploading the files here (in your post) instead on a third party site?
Would appreciate if someone can take a little time to suggest me something about the Work in Progress song.
Everything sounds good except for that weird string-ish effect that comes sometime after the guitar and stops when the bells (which are too loud) come in. All in all, try not having instruments cutting others because of loud volume.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Is it considered spam or something like that if i post a reply everytime i add something new to the post?
No. It is considered an update. Threads get automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity (i. e. posting).

Glad you're back!

Nothing much to comment on but only some glitchy sounds near the end after the middle part. Other than that, it's pretty solid work.

Last edited:
Level 9
No. It is considered an update. Threads get automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity (i. e. posting).

Glad you're back!

Nothing much to comment on but only some glitchy sounds near the end after the middle part. Other than that, it's pretty solid work.

Thanks! Glad to hear that,first time going into this genre so good to hear i got in with the right foot.
Also had a long stop time not making any music at all,happens often with me,started getting disencouraged and stuff,but im back now!

Yeah that glitching only appeared on the rendered Wav,when i heard it in the project there was none of that,well,hopefully i can find out whats causing it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.